Paragon NTFS for Mac
Full read-write access granted! Write, edit, copy, move, delete files on NTFS volumes from your Mac! Fast, seamless, easy to use. Mount, unmount, verify, format, or set any of your Windows NTFS volumes as a startup drive.
- Write files to NTFS drives on your Mac
– Can’t write, copy, edit, or delete files on Windows NTFS-formatted drives from your Mac?
– It’s because Apple’s macOS has limited support for Windows volumes — that is, you can only read data, but can’t write or delete anything.
– Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 provides blazing fast, unlimited read/write access to NTFS hard drives, SSDs, or thumb drives formatted for Windows computers!
- All operations just a click away!
– Thanks to our lightweight and extremely useful menu bar app.
– Access all your NTFS drives and perform the most common volume operations like mount, unmount, and verify.
– Quickly restart your Mac in Windows from the menubar (assuming it’s installed on your mounted NTFS drive).
- Seamless User Experience – Through Outstanding Design
If you’ve ever used Apple’s Disk Utility, you already know how to use Paragon NTFS for Mac 15. If you haven’t, it will only take a few moments to get acquainted. Paragon NTFS for Mac 15 inherits the best of Apple’s Disk Utility and takes it to the next level, augmenting NTFS volume operations and advanced mount options.
- Enable Ownership:
Select this option if you’d like to specify which users are allowed to access each newly-created file or folder, along with their read/write/execute privileges.
- Save last access time:
Select this option if you need macOS to recall every file you access on a selected volume.
- Enable Spotlight Indexing:
Select this option if you want instant Spotlight search, and if you want to view the detailed info about volume used space: how much space is occupied by applications, music, video, photos, etc.
- Mount in Read-Only:
Select this option, if you need to access sensitive data without modifying any files.
- Do not mount automatically:
Select this option if you want to manually control access to a volume.